Best Tips on How to Pick the Best Reseller Hosting Plan for Your Business
by Hetal Fataniya · December 29, 2017
- Easy-to-use Reseller control Panel: As a web hosting reseller, you need to implement, manage and monitor several end-user hosting accounts. You must select a web host that offers an easy-to use and convenient reseller control panel to manage client accounts. You wouldn’t want to waste too much time allocating and managing services for your customers. Ensure that your web host provides state-of-the-art control panel that makes managing your reseller business with ease.
- Value-Added Features: It’s important that you provide additional, value added features apart from the basic hosting services. Your customers are always looking for hosting plans that support multiple features and applications. Does your hosting plan support multiple applications or programming languages? You wouldn’t want to turn away your customers just because your hosting plan doesn’t support certain features. Many times clients have specific requirements to host certain applications. Make sure your reseller hosting plan supports multiple features to suit specific requirements of your customers.
- White-label Hosting Solution: Most likely you would like to sell services in your own name and brand rather than using your parent hosting provider’s name. Quite obviously, what you want is to promote your own brand rather than someone else’s. So it is important that you choose a hosting plan that also offers you White-label reseller to sell. As a white-label reseller, you get your own customized selling interface to promote your reseller business in the market. You can use an advanced API that you can integrate with your business website.
- Customized Plans: Customers are mostly looking for specific hosting plans suiting their business requirements. Your hosting plans must allow customization so that you can design tailor-made solutions for your customers. This also helps you sell better & more giving you more profits on sales.
- Provide additional services like Reseller Domains:Why would you want your customer to book domains somewhere else? Every hosting pack needs a domain name to build a website for. Selling domains will add another service to your offerings & good profits to your revenue stream.
- Choose a Reliable Web Host: This is the most crucial factor that will decide the success of your reseller hosting business. Providing quality services should be your top priority if you want to sustain and grow your business. Associating with an unreliable host that provides sloppy services will not only chase your existing customers away, but also keep the potential customers from buying from you. Select a web host that has a good track record for providing reliable services. Do some research and get information on their data center, support services and quality of service they offer. Sign-up only once you are sure that the web host you have selected is reliable enough.